You often hear the argument, superficial as it is and built on ignorance that “I don’t care about race, I judge everyone individually and on the content of their character and not the pigmentation of their skin.”
Yes, I know, laughable. As if judging someone by the hue of their skin is all it is. A ridiculous stance in and of itself as Race goes far deeper than skin colour.
Indeed, you might not care about Race, but I can guarantee you this: non-Whites most certainly do; they are racially conscious, collectivised and know what they want.
What do you think is going to happen in the not too distant future, to your kids when they are a minority as they are in many cities now, when not only are they being taught to be ashamed of their Race but the non-Whites are being taught to not only be proud of theirs but that Whites hate them, have throughout history used and abused them, have enslaved and exploited them and are still doing so today. These are obvious lies but they are powerful ones and are being relentlessly woven into the fabric of both White and non-White consciousness.
What do you think is going to happen to your children then?
You might not care about Race, but the outsiders, the Racial aliens do, and your children will and they will despise you for not caring and not acting when you had the chance.
The simple fact of the matter is, as has been said elsewhere, Race is real. Race matters. Race is the foundation of identity and culture.
Race is the building block, the foundation of all and from which all else follows, flowing from that sacred spring that we must embrace.
“Race is not a social construct, society is a Racial construct.”
Without a creative Race nothing of substance and value can be built nor maintained.
It has to be remembered, politics is downstream from culture. But culture is also downstream from Race. Race is the root. Everything else is the branches of a tree. But sever the roots of that tree and it will die, never to be reborn.
A nations culture resides in the heart, soul and blood of its people. Like a tree, a folk without roots will wither and die. And the first step to destroying a people is to first sever their roots.
Today we spit in the face of our ancestors. Why? They worked, toiled, sacrificed, strove, fought and died so that we could be. And what do we do with that great honour and legacy? We feast on the rotting deception of materialism and consumerism, foisted upon us by that plastic demon but not only him, and especially through White guilt.
“Your life is not of this day and not of tomorrow. It is of the thousand years which came before you and the thousand years to come after you. During the thousand years before you, your Blood was purely preserved, so that you would be who you are. Now you must preserve your Blood, so that all of the generations of the next thousand years will honour you and thank you. “
That is the meaning of life, that Divinity, awakens in the Blood. But only in pure blood does Divinity live!
Research your history. Research your roots. Know your past, understand your present, and fight for your future!
1] Taylor, Jared; How Can Anyone Think Race Isn’t Real?, Basic Facts about Race in 13 Minutes, The Biological Reality of Race, National Geographic Pushes Pseudoscience, Racial Differences in Intelligence, and What is Race Realism?. See also: Sanderson, Ph.D., Stephen; Race and Evolution, Kemp, B.A., Arthur; Race and Racial Differences, Dutton, Dr. Edward; Making Sense of Race, Lynn, Dr. Richard; Race Differences in Intelligence, Devlin, Dr. F. Roger; The Intelligent Person’s Guide to Race and Racial Differences, Bodeker, Craig; A Conversation About Race, Bodeker, Craig; More Of… A Conversation About Race, and On the Topic of Race and Race-Mixing (Miscegenation).
2] Marcus Follin, Patriotic Weekly Review, January 4th 2023.
3] Rockwell, Cmdr. George Lincoln; The Fable of the Ducks & the Hens and Wass, Count Albert; The Conquest by the Rats.
4] That “Plastic Demon” Quote by Richard Wagner, and When We Say Jews, Do We Mean All Jews?
5] I Have Met The True Enemy And It Is Me… and The Elites, Racial Suicide and Their Families – What is the Reason for this Madness?
6] White Self Hate and White Guilt
7] Wulf Sörensen (Frithjof Fischer), The Voice of the Ancestors (Die Stimme der Ahnen), Düsseldorf: Nordland-Verlag, 1933. Original German: “Du bist nicht heute und bist nicht morgen. Du bist tausend Jahre vor Dir und bist tausend Jahre nach Dir. Tausend Jahre vor Dir haben ihr Blut gehütet, daß Du so wurdest, wie Du bist. Hüte Du Dein Blut, daß die Geschlechterfolgen der tausend Jahre nach Dir, Dir Dank wissen.”
Das ist der Sinn des Lebens, daß Gott wach wird im Blute. Aber nur im reinen Blute ist Gott.”
“… There would be a respect for the past glories of our civilization… Thinking is the important thing. Being white isn’t enough. Being English isn’t enough. Being British isn’t enough. Know what you are! … to read about your own culture is a revolutionary act. People are taught to rebel at school and hate our high culture, hate our folk culture – it’s all boring… Knowledge is power. Listen to high music, go into the National Gallery… Look at what we’ve produced as a group… I urge all white people in this era to look into the mirror and to ask themselves, “What do you know about what you are?” And if you don’t know enough, put your hand on that mirror, and move towards greater knowledge of what you can become. We’re all going to die. Make use of that time which remains. Greatness is in the mind and in the fist. The glory of our tribe is not behind us. We can be great again. But the first thing that we have to do is to say, “I walk towards the tunnel, and I’m on my own, and I’m not afraid. And I have no regrets.”
– Jonathan Bowden, “The Art and Philosophy of Jonathan Bowden”, London, September 8th 2007
“The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.”
– Adolf Hitler, 5th Reich Party Rally of the NSDAP, Nuremberg, September 1st – 3rd 1933. [You can hear this speech in the Leni Riefenstahl film, Sieg des Glaubens (Victory of Faith) at 30:45. Original German: “Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber – ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk – und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen. Und Niemals erlahmen; und Niemals ermüden; und Niemals verzagen; und Niemals verzweifeln.” – Adolf Hitler, 5. Reichsparteitag der NSDAP vom 1. bis zum 3. September 1933 in Nürnberg.]
“I can fight only for something that I love. I can love only what I respect. And in order to respect something, I must at least have some knowledge of it.”
– Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. I, Ch. II, Eher Verlag, July 18, 1925. [Source: Dalton translation. p.97, Dual English-German Translation by Prof. Dr. Thomas Dalton, Ph.D., May 3, 2017, Clemens and Blair, LLC, 690 pages. English only translation, p. 70, August 24, 2018. 380 pages.]
“Everything in this world that is not racially good is like chaff.”
– Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, [Source: Dalton translation,. vol. I, Ch. XI: Nation and Race, p. 352, Redpill Action Publications by Prof. Dr. Thomas Dalton, Ph.D.]
“All the great civilizations of the past decayed because the originally creative race died out, as a result of poisoning of the blood. The ultimate cause of such a decline is the fact that the people forgot that all culture depends on men, and not the reverse. In other words, to preserve a certain culture, the man that creates it must be preserved. But this preservation is bound up with the inexorable law of necessity, and with the right of victory of the best and strongest.”
– Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. I, Ch. XI, Eher Verlag, July 18, 1925. [Source: Dalton translation. p. 535, Dual English-German Translation by Prof. Dr. Thomas Dalton, Ph.D., May 3, 2017, Clemens and Blair, LLC, 690 pages. ISBN-13: 978-0692684153. English only translation, p. 293, Aug 24, 2018, Clemens and Blair, LLC, 380 pages. ISBN-13: 978-1732353220. Original German: “Alle großen Kulturen der Vergangenheit gingen nur zugrunde, weil die ursprünglich schöpferische Rasse an Blutsvergiftung abstarb.
Immer war die letzte Ursache eines solchen Unterganges das Vergessen, daß alle Kultur von Menschen abhängt und nicht umgekehrt, daß also, um eine bestimmte Kultur zu bewahren, der sie erschaffende Mensch erhalten werden muß. Diese Erhaltung aber ist gebunden an das eherne Gesetz der Notwendigkeit und des Rechtes des Sieges des Besten und Stärkeren.” Hando (Russell Crowe) from the 1992 film Romper Stomper reads this segment from Hitler’s Mein Kampf from an inferior translation (although this quote is technically still correct) as follows: “All the noble cultures of the past declined because the purity and vigor of the originally created race faded out. They were compromised by the seed of lesser races who were attracted to the works of the superior men. The undeniable reason for their decline was then due to a kind of racial blood poisoning. Racial blood must, then, be preserved in its purity at all costs.”]
“A long line of generations is behind every person. . . You are not in the world by accident, but rather are the creation of millions of people, a creature whose blood flows from thousands of sources. . . The history of your people is your own history. . . You sense the honour you owe your ancestors. Now you understand the holy treasure of your own life, your own body, your own soul.”
– Kurt Schrey, Du und Dein Volk (You and Your Volk), Deutscher Volksverlag, 1940.
“You carry in your blood the holy inheritance of your fathers and forefathers. You do not know those who have vanished in endless ranks into the darkness of the past. But they all live in you and walk in your blood upon the earth that consumed them in battle and toil and in which their bodies have long decayed. Your blood is therefore something holy. In it your parents gave you not only a body, but your nature. To deny your blood is to deny yourself. No one can change it. But each decides to grow the good that one has inherited and suppress the bad. Each is also given will and courage. You do not have only the right, but also the duty to pass your blood on to your children, for you are a member of the chain of generations that reaches from the past into eternity, and this link of the chain that you represent must do its part so that the chain is never broken. But if your blood has traits that will make your children unhappy and burdens to the state, then you have the heroic duty to be the last. The blood is the carrier of life. You carry in it the secret of creation itself. Your blood is holy, for in it God’s will lives. . . Our highest treasure is the soul that we have been given. He who mixes his blood with that of foreign inferior races ruins the blood and soul that have been given to him to pass on in purity to his children. He makes his children impure and miserable, and commits the greatest crime that he as a National Socialist can commit. But he who follows the laws of race fulfills the great commandment that only like should be brought together with like, keeping apart those things like fire and water which do not mix.”
– Dr. Helmut Stellrecht, Faith and Action, 1938 (Glauben und Handeln. Ein Bekenntnis der jungen Nation. Berlin: Zentralverlag der NSDAP., Franz Eher Nachf. G.m.b.H., 1943).
“The highest and holiest thing that nature gives man for his existence are his genes. This property cannot be acquired or increased by money and gold and does not encompass things that can be bought or sold. It is a property entrusted to us by our creator for us to administer and pass along. It lies hidden in thousands and thousands of living cells that slumber in our body like treasure chambers. They are the carriers of our life and fate and contain all the genetic traits of the body and soul of our ancestors since millennia. Form and essence, feeling and will, thought and deed have their source in these inconspicuous structures, gaining strength and uniqueness from them. These genes decide happiness or suffering, success or demise of a person; it makes him good or bad, strong or weak, talented or not talented. You, too, must recognize and tend this precious property; you must understand the life laws of blood and to serve them, that you dedicate your entire life to them.” (Original German: “Das Höchste und Heiligste, das dem Menschen von der Natur für sein Dasein mitgegeben wird, ist sein Erbgut. Dieses Gut läßt sich nicht durch Geld und Gold erwerben oder mehren, und umschließt nicht Dinge, die gekauft oder veräußert werden können. Es ist ein Gut, das zu verwalten und weiterzugeben wir von unserem Schöpfer anvertraut bekamen. Es liegt verborgen in tausend und abertausend lebendigen Zellen, die wie Schatzkammern in unserm Körper schlummern. Sie sind die Träger unseres Lebens und Schicksals und enthalten alle Erbtümer des Leibes und der Seele unserer Ahnen seit Jahrtausenden. Gestalt und Wesen, Gefühl und Wille, Gedanke und Tat haben in diesen unscheinbaren Gebilden ihren Ursprung, schöpfen aus ihnen Kraft und Eigenart. Dies Erbgut entscheidet über Glück und Leid, Erfolg oder Verderben eines Menschen; es macht ihn gut oder schlecht, stark oder schwach, begabt oder unbegabt.”)
– Hans Belstler, ‘You are Part of the Folk‘ (Du stehst im Volk), 1943; from the section: ‘You carry eternal genes in your blood: Good blood is our genuine wealth’ (Du trägst ewiges Erbgut in deinem Blut: Das gute Blut ist unser wahrer Reichtum). Published by Deutscher Volksverlag GmbH., Munich (Verlag: Deutscher Volksverlag GmbH., München). Translation in English published by Gerhard Lauck of Third Reich Books (NSDAP/AO), Preuss: 2003, USA. Belstler was a teacher/rector at the Ridlerschule in Munich.
“Like all creatures, a human being has to follow the laws of nature. The National Socialist principle that humanity is divided into races, and that the races vary in their nature, abilities, and accomplishments, is an accepted fact everywhere, despite all the Jewish attempts to deny it.”
– Dr. Robert Ley, ‘Das Reich – Kampf und Arbeit für Europa’, Der Schulungsbrief (Das Zentrale Monatsblatt der NSDAP). Berlin, IX. Jährgang. Erstes Heft 1942 (Folge 1./2./3.) Januar/Februar/März. Herausgeber: Der Reichsorganisationsleiter der NSDAP.
“When a people begins to die, when a people no longer obeys the laws of life, when a people values money more than its existence and posterity, this people is on the path to disaster, both historically and politically. Within a few decades it will be dead, oppressed by other peoples who are stronger, closer to life, and who follow life’s laws better than we.”
– Prof. Dr. Walter Groß, National Socialist Racial Policy (Nationalsozialistische Rassenpolitik. Eine Rede an die deutschen Frauen), Cologne, October 13th 1934. (Dessau, C. Dünnhaupt, 1934).
“It is the duty of men and women to continue the eternal chain of life, a chain that begins in the distant past and continues into the future, a chain of which we are only a link leading into the distant future. . . You are mistaken in accusing us of thinking that the only purpose of humanity is to continue the species by passing on our blood to future generations. We know the other values. We support them and find wherever we can those values that the individual shows in his work and selfless service. We know well enough that each person lives a double life. The first is the one he lives between birth and death. We are to do as much as we can to make this life rich, to accomplish that which is good and beautiful, to use our strengths and gifts for others. That is the duty of the individual. But as a person you are something more: You are a member of the chain of life, a drop in the great bloodstream of your people. There, too, you have duties and obligations before the eternity of the nation. You have the duty to pass on what you received from your parents and ancestors. I do not believe that such behavior, which obeys both the laws of reason and of life, is barbaric, hateful, or inhumane. I believe instead that the barbarism is to be found in the years we have left behind us, when any dirty lout could besmirch the most valuable, holy life of a man or women in their families, or drag children through the filth, without anyone defending their culture against such an attack. I believe that when we tell people once more of the great value of blood, and remind them that they have duties not only for the 60-year span in which they work and serve, but also to the millennia of the past from which we come and to the millennia of the future to which we are heading, then we are giving them higher values than those of yesterday. Let me say also, however, that it is wrong if someone thinks that only those who found families and bear children are valuable to our state. We know that is not so. We know there are reasons why some people leave their people’s flow of blood. We know that some are denied what the nation places great value on. We do not ignore them or think ourselves their betters. We only say this: “My friend, you and I must do our duty to our people, and when we cannot fulfill it in one way, then we must do what we can with even greater energy and devotion. When you do your duty, you are one of us, we extend our hand to you, we honor your humanity and your service for Germany. Let us work together so that in the future, as many people as possible will be able to serve the nation in both ways. That is a piece of the thinking of blood and race that National Socialism has taught us.”
– Prof. Dr. Walter Groß, National Socialist Racial Policy (Nationalsozialistische Rassenpolitik. Eine Rede an die deutschen Frauen), Cologne, October 13th 1934. (Dessau, C. Dünnhaupt, 1934).
“A people lives happily in the present and future so long as it is aware of its past and the greatness of its ancestors.”
– Heinrich Himmler [Source: “Zum Geleit,” Germanien 8 (1936: pp. 193-194). Original German: “Ein Volk lebt so lange glücklich in Gegenwart und Zukunft, als es sich seiner Vergangenheit und der Große seiner Ahnen bewußt ist.” Also cited in Peter Paulsen: Axt und Kreuz, Das Ahnenerbe, Berlin 1939 and in Walter Dexel: Holzgerät und Holzform, Ahnenerbe–Stiftung, Berlin 1943. Contemporary English sources: Hassmann, H., ‘Archaeology and the Third Reich’ found in Archaeology, Ideology and Society: The German Experience, edited by Prof. Dr. Heinrich Härke, pp. 65-139. Frankfurt: Peter Lang, 2002. See also Bernard Thomas Mees, The Science of the Swastika, Central European University Press, 2008, p. 124.]
“The meaning and purpose which Providence had in mind when it created the different races cannot be investigated by us, human beings, and no theory about it can be laid down. But the meaning and purpose of human organizations and of all human activities can be measured by asking what value they are for the maintenance of the race or people, which is the one existing element that must abide. The people–the race–is the primary thing. Party, State, Army, the national economic structure, Justice etc, all these are only secondary and accidental. They are only the means to the end and the end is the preservation of this nation. These public institutions are right and useful according to the measure in which their energies are directed towards this task. If they are incapable of fulfilling it, then their existence is harmful and they must either be reformed or removed and replaced by something better.”
– Adolf Hitler, Reichstag Speech, January 30th 1937. [Original German (text found here): “Sinn und Zweck der Existenz der von der Vorsehung erschaffenen Rassen vermögen wir Menschen weder zu erkennen noch festzustellen. Allein Sinn und Zweck der menschlichen Organisationen sowie aller Funktionen sind meßbar an ihrem Nutzen, den sie für die Erhaltung des bleibenden und seienden Volkes besitzen. Daher ist das Volk das Primäre. Partei, Staat, Armee, Wirtschaft, Justiz usw. sind sekundäre Erscheinungen, Mittel zum Zweck der Erhaltung dieses Volkes. In eben dem Maße, in dem sie dieser Aufgabe gerecht werden: sind sie richtig und nützlich. Wenn sie dieser Aufgabe nicht genügen, sind sie schädlich und müssen entweder reformiert oder beseitigt und durch Besseres ersetzt werden.”]